Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter Batheez

On Easter morning, I gave Milly a bath.  Usually, as most dogs do, she runs around like crazy after she gets released from her bathroom prison.  She did that for a few minutes like usual, but then she laid down in her bed.  I took advantage of this by trying to dry her off some more with a towel.  I ended up wrapping her up in it, and she actually liked it and fell asleep like that.  Kind of bizarre, but cute as can be.  

Here are some sequential shots of Milly/Bug Eyes going from crazy wet dog to slleepppyy pup: 

What? No, please don't touch me with that towel anymore! I'd rather use the carpet and furniture instead!

Ok, I guess this could be ok. I'll give it a try...

Ok. Yep. This is pretttyy niiiicceee.  

Cozy. Cuddly. Sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment