Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tub O' Good Luck Charms

My mom is known for putting together "exam bags" for my brother and I, and more recently Mike during our exams at the end of every semester.   Being the super creative and thoughtful person that she is, she went above and beyond with the goodies she put together for Mike as he studies for the Bar.  I knew it was going to get demolished quickly, so I took a few quick pictures of it when I dropped it off with him.
Of course, it wasn't really from my mom at all, it was from Milly...
because we all know how thoughtful and NOT self-seeking Milly is

Mike's favorite, very clever 





Taxes had to make an appearance somewhere. 


I didn't get a picture of "Trial Mix", "M.O.reos" "Criminally Tasty" Chocolate Chex Mix, and I'm sure I'm missing a few others.  

Mom, you will be happy to know that the Mediation comic is now gracing the fridge, along with "I expect some tum rubs in return", which is now attached to the picture of Milly that's on the fridge.  I'm guessing that if she could tell us what her mantra in life is, it would be that.  

I know that Mike really enjoyed and appreciated it, and I enjoyed looking at it!  

PS, in case anyone else is counting, only 14 days left!

2 comments:

  1. very cute, what a sweet mom! just 2 short weeks, then what 2 1/2-3 days, then it's all done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's time for a new post . . . no pressure. :)

    ReplyDelete