Monday, July 11, 2011

Mermaid Princess Party

A few weeks ago I went down to Texas to see my "surrogate family" as I generally refer to them.  It was H.R.H. Carolina Grace's 3rd birthday, and a mermaid princess party was in order.  
Mermaid tail, mermaid princess headpiece, lifesize mermaid cardboard cutout

Ta-da'ing for us but a little confused as to why she had to hold the pose for so long

The amazing cake

Castle tent with presents

After making a tiara and getting a mermaid tattoo

Taking a swing at the tiara pinata

And I didn't even get a pic of the Chick-fil-a nug tray!! This party was a blast and all the details made it amazingly cute.  

I didn't take nearly enough pictures, but I had a great time as always in Texas.  I am already planning how I can get back there! 


1 comment: