Thursday, June 24, 2010

Milly Visits the Office

Milly stopped by to help me finish up my work before I left for my trip for Texas: 
First she did some crucial typing up of some letters, and found time to get on gchat as you can see

Then she printed out the letters and mailed them off

Then she barked out orders from her big chair

Then after that she was just really tired and took a nap in my lap


PS I finally broke down and got a new camera because my other one took approximately 5 years to take a picture. I got a Canon Powershot and the pictures are remarkably better in quality and I can capture Milly before she moves. Totally worth it. I'm looking forward to using it in Texas this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh...she is so cute! You will have to stop by for a few minutes while you are in Texas!

    ReplyDelete