Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Why do today what you can put off til tomorrow?

So I'm done with school, but I still have to take the pesky little CLA exam in late July.  The book has got to be about 4" thick, and I haven't even read through all of it once yet. Plus, thanks to Mike's persistance, I chose Esate Planning as one of my specialities, so I have to learn about his sick fascination with boring-ness. At least its not tax.....

Here's a list of things I've done to avoid studying:

1-Target trips-for specific purposes or for no reason in particular--there have been lots of them

2-laying out and studying at the same time--i did in fact bring the book to the pool, but it didn't get opened...but it was there...

3-organizing/cleaning my room

4-organizing/cleaning Mike's condo

5-Grooming Milly

6- Cooking "real" dinners

7-Running really important errands, like getting my jeans hemmed

8-Doing Laundry

9-Cleaning out the refrigerator

10--as of last night--getting on my hands and knees on the bathroom floor and scrubbing the grout of the tile with Tilex to make it white again. Yeah-I have a problem.

Things aren't looking good for me for this exam, but my apt is going to be really clean!

2 comments:

  1. I'm having law school and bar exam "study" flashbacks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! This is my problem too...Kyle normally does all the cleaning in our house, but while I was in school, I cleaned a lot in order to put off studying...I didn't usually fair too well on exams...but hey, I graduated, right? So I guess I studied enough...

    ReplyDelete