Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fans of the Fan

This weekend marks a year since Milly and I have lived in Richmond in our apartment in the Fan.  I had no idea what journey was in store for us, and there have certainly been lots of surprising twists and turns.

The most obvious change is how much we both have grown! Milly mainly physically, me mainly emotionally(living on my own and all), except for those 5 or so (and by so i mean closer to 10) lbs that have stuck with me ever since I started dating an Italian who likes to have man meals.

Here's a pic of us right after we moved into our apartment:


Also from that day. I may or may not have this pic on my credit card (lame I know) and people always ask me if it's my dog or if it's a stock photo.  I should start telling them: "both. my dog is a credit card photo model. i told her she needed to start paying some bills. she does adult modeling on the side. she just shows you what's she's got if you tell her she'll get a tum-rub."

But I digress...

Here are some other things Milly (and I) have done since our move to Richmond...


Went to see Andrew at W&L for his birthday...

helped pass out candy for Halloween (about 20,000 pieces to be exact)

Rolled around in some paint from a sweet paint-by-numbers I was working on (yeah, just when you thought I couldn't get any cooler)

Learned how to pee in the snow....and make it through two HUGE snowstorms in the city

Celebrated her first birthday...

Did some people watching from Mr. Mike's porch...

and finally, visited her favoritest cousins in Delaware...




and SO much more in between! I hope our second year in Richmond is as productive as our first! 

No comments:

Post a Comment