Sunday, March 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Milly!

Saturday was Milly's second birthday! We didn't have a party this year like we did for her first birthday:
Her first birthday would have been pretty hard to top.  But I still tried to do a few things to make the day special:
We started off when some breakfast topped with some honey nut cheerios, one of Milly's favorite human treats. 



Then we went for a walk and sniffed out some squirrels. 

She also spent a little time checking things out from her favorite lookout spot. 

She also got a special birthday pup treat. 


My parents got her a car seat booster so she could have a comfy seat and be able to see out of the window. She didn't want to cooperate taking the picture-I'll have to work on getting a better one. 
Thanks She-She and Mr. Gary!

Unfortunately, Mike was driving back from TN for a mediation competition on her birthday, but they spent lots of quality time together on Sunday, which I think Milly liked better than all of her special birthday treats.  

I have loved having you in my life the last (almost) 2 years Milly.  We look forward to LOTS more birthdays with you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment