Thursday, March 10, 2011

To the Cloud!

I actually think those Windows 7 commercials are kind of silly, but I guess it is doing it's job if I remember the tagline.

As you may remember, Milly got a bigger and better crate to stay in during the day.  She had a habit of trying to lay on top of it, so while I was cleaning I decided to put her dog bed (that was in a corner with a bunch of stuff on top of it) on top of her crate. She loves it! We are trying to teach her to know that it's called "the cloud".  I'm not sure she's caught on yet, but she does know that it's her "bed".   She jumps in it when she thinks she may go in her crate soon, and hopes that if she jumps on her cloud maybe she will look cute enough that we won't put her in.
In case you are wondering, I did consider putting the bed IN her crate, but it took up too much space and would have been awkward.  Plus, it would have impeded on Milly's special afghan.


It's also her new favorite place to watch TV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment