Monday, March 7, 2011

Major Writing's Block

Yes, I know that I have committed the ultimate sin.  I have completely neglected this blog.  I've been in a pretty major winter funk, and just didn't feel like I had anything worthy of posting.  Go to work every day, eat dinner and watch DVR, read my nook, sleep, repeat.

I'm beginning to see the light, however.  March is here and that means BIRTHDAY MONTH for Milly and me, and the calendar beginning of spring.  We're getting at least a few hours of spring-like weather several days out of the week, and sometimes it's even been warm enough to keep walking with Milly even after she's taken care of business.  Her tail is even growing back!

Most importantly, today marks two months until Mike graduates!

Things are lookin up around here!


1 comment: