Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Creepsters

Real creeped out that some rando animal league woman found my website and made a really lame comment about my last post. I deleted it to try to pretend like it never happened, hoping that would make me feel less awkward, but instead it just says its been deleted and "Amy" stays, just chillin on my blog comments.


Realizing that maybe more than 3 people read this jank and not totally likin it. 
 
I just read somewhere a few days ago that if you mention specific things in your Facebook status updates like, say, "I'm going to see the new movie 'Saw 15'" your status post shows up on the wall of "Saw 15", who presumably has a promotional Facebook page. Isn't that weird? I haven't checked it out myself yet, but have heard from several people who have. 
 
Oh well, I'm just going to continue being really lame and say inappropriate things and hope no one cares.
Normal irrelevant blog postings commence once more.

1 comment:

  1. glad you posted that, b/c I sure did wonder about that deleted comment. it is totally creepy when completely random people post stuff. You go on with your bad self, and your bad-a** blog!

    ReplyDelete