Monday, May 10, 2010

Graduation Weekend-Party Like It's 2009

So this weekend I graduated from my paralegal program, which though I did put a lot of work into, would not have ordinarily really celebrated.  It doesn't even truly count as a Master's, and it was admittedly a time-kill in between college and real-world job finding. 
A lot of you probably know that my mom wasn't able to make it to my graduation last year because she was in the hospital, so I missed the general "celebration" part of graduation. Since we had so much to celebrate this year: my "graduation", mother's day, my mom still being here another year, mike becoming a 3L and his 26th birthday, we decided to do it up like the real college graduation that we never had. 

We had an awesome weekend spent just hanging out and basically eating at a restaurant, killing time til next meal at next restaurant, repeat.  We had a great time together, and Mike was a real trooper in fighting off sleep one more day so he could spend time with us. 

In true graduation form, there were presents involved and since my parents are BALLER they surprised me with a new MacBook-which I have probably been talking about wanting for ohhhhh the last 2 years.  I was totally surprised because it completely came out of left field. Unfortunately, this puts a minor damper on the blogging because I'm still figuring out how to transfer all of my pictures and getting around to putting the newer ones on. Unfortunately, the memory card slot in the new computer does not fit the card I have for my ghetto-in-comparison camera. 
Graduation Pics:

Dinner on Saturday Night Pics:

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!

    And I am jealous...I really, really want a MacBook Pro...I am still waiting to get one...

    ReplyDelete