Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Eve

Today was one of the first HOT days we've had here in Richmond, and the first day I've had to enjoy it.
This morning, I met my parents in Short Pump and we had lunch and exchanged some things.

This afternoon, Milly and I went over to Mr. Mike's and did some much needed "front porch chillin".
Mike lives on Monument Avenue and has great views.













Obviously, I was working on my tan. So far, only my feet are even half-way presentable on the pale scale.


Milly enjoys getting some sun too and doing some people watching.
Then she's gotta go bein a hob-gob and tries to drink my ML.
We are SO enjoying this warm weather!

1 comment:

  1. you are doing a great job holding up your end of the blog bargain and providing me with enjoyable reading material perfect for procrastinating work.

    ReplyDelete