Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Many Monikers of Miss Milly

I don't really know any person (or pet) that has more nicknames than Milly.

Her real name is Milly (with a Y, not IE) Rutledge Renaldo.
The Milly comes from one of my favorite clothing lines "Milly"


















Rutledge simply comes from where she was born-Rutledge, TN. I also think the name just sounds cool. 
Unfortunately this makes for unattractive initials, MRR, which my mom was not too happy about, but I figured that I wouldn't lose sleep over it since she is a dog and all (Milly'd be really pissed if she heard me say that though). 

Anyways, onto the nicknames: 
Miss Milly--because she demands that kinda respect (and also, she's inherently an honorary Bum Chum)
Milly-Bodilly-Andrew came up with this one as soon as she came home 
Boo-Boo
Pooper-duh, cause she poops a lot, and until recently really liked to do so inside. (As an aside, I actually found some of her poops on the bath mat right in front of our toilet a few weeks ago-she ALMOST made it to the potty. How cool would that be?) 
Hobgobblin-Mike came up with this one-cause she causes mischief
The Mills 
Mill-Mill
Mill-Bill
Minnieeeeee (only allowed to be said in high-pitched voice)
Bug-Eyes-self-explanatory 

And new ones are created on the daily! 



No comments:

Post a Comment